Tuesday 22 November 2011

My experiments


This experiment i did at very initial stage of my research. 
This 3D model is made by  sponge. 
Triangles are covered with tissue paper using glue to make it harder.
Colors have been poured on triangles .



 This Layers are made with form board.  Each sheet is covered with different colored papers.  
I made squares of layered form sheets and started cutting it in slant motion.
It was very difficult to cut the layers at a time. It's really a very time consuming process.



This was cardboard workshop.
we were playing with card boards or reclaimed cards and trying to give it different shapes. It was really nice experience for me. I learnt about the things which seem easy to make but in actual very hard to work with. I got to know about techniques for handling card board.



No comments:

Post a Comment